Blank Rome’s internationally recognized Maritime & International Trade practice group presents a new series of informative webinars covering hot topics in the shipping industry and key insights into 2021 and beyond. Sessions will cover:
- Sanctions and international trade
- Offshore wind developments
- Shipping litigation
- Maritime regulation
- Ship finance
- And more!
For the second webinar in our Mainbrace Live series, Blank Rome LLP Maritime attorneys Thomas H. Belknap, Jr., Joan M. Bondareff, Jonathan K. Waldron, Douglas J. Shoemaker, and Dana S. Merkel presented “U.S. Offshore Wind Industry Update” on Tuesday, April 27, 2021.
Tom, Joan, Jon, Douglas, and Dana discussed:
- U.S. offshore wind development projects and infrastructure
- Biden Administration’s commitments to expand renewable energy
- The Jones Act’s impacts on existing and planned offshore wind installation and servicing projects
- Pitfalls and opportunities for contractors and service providers looking to enter the industry
- Thomas H. Belknap, Jr., Partner, Maritime Practice Group
You can read coverage of this webinar at TradeWinds here.
To watch a recording of this webinar, please go to the webinar on-demand registration page here.