Blank Rome’s internationally recognized Maritime & International Trade practice group presents a new series of informative webinars covering hot topics in the shipping industry and key insights into 2021 and beyond. Sessions will cover:
- Sanctions and international trade
- Offshore wind developments
- Shipping litigation
- Maritime regulation
- Ship finance
- And more!
To open the series, on April 13, 2021, Blank Rome LLP Maritime Partners Matthew J. Thomas and Kierstan L. Carlson, along with Blank Rome Government Relations LLC Senior Advisor David S. Jansen, presented “Mainbrace Live: Prepare for the Biden Administration’s Maritime & Foreign Policy.”
Matt, Kierstan, and David discussed the outlook for maritime policymaking under the new Administration and its impacts on the global shipping industry, including:
- Maritime outlook for the new Congress and Administration
- International trade sanctions and foreign policy
- Enforcement trends
- Matthew J. Thomas, Partner, International Trade Practice Group
To watch a recording of this webinar, please go to the webinar on-demand registration page here.