Blank Rome’s internationally recognized Maritime & International Trade practice group presents a new series of informative webinars covering hot topics in the shipping industry and key insights into 2021 and beyond. Sessions will cover:
- Sanctions and international trade
- Offshore wind developments
- Shipping litigation
- Maritime regulation
- Ship finance
- And more!
For the third webinar in our Mainbrace Live series, Blank Rome LLP attorneys William R. Bennett, III, Lauren B. Wilgus, Jeremy A. Herschaft, Zachary J. Wyatte, and Noe S. Hamra presented “U.S. Maritime Litigation Trends” on Tuesday, May 18, 2021.
Bill, Lauren, Jeremy, Zach, and Noe discussed:
- 1782: Purpose and criteria
- Judgment enforcement: Arrest, attachment, and more
- Timeline of a federal case: From complaint to trial, discovery, etc.
- Spill investigations: Practical “boots on the ground” information
- William R. Bennett, III, Partner & Co-Chair, Maritime & International Trade Practice Group
To watch a recording of this webinar, please go to the webinar on-demand registration page here.