Blank Rome Launches Inaugural Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives
Featured in this edition:
- Highlights from the Blank Rome Women’s Leadership Summit and Legal Hackathon
- Analysis of the American Bar Association’s Resolution 113
- Profiles of LCLD Pathfinders in the Blank Rome Proust Questionnaire
- Initiatives on advancing women in law and promoting LGBTQ equality
- Inside look at the Blank Rome Temple-Tsinghua Internship
- Overview of recent diversity and inclusion headlines, accolades, and events
To download Perspectives, please click here.
Blank Rome Named “Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality” by Human Rights Campaign in 2018 Corporate Equality Index
With this score, Blank Rome has been designated for the third year in a row as a “Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality” by the HRC, and joins the ranks of 609 major U.S. businesses that earned top marks this year.
For more information on Blank Rome’s 2018 Corporate Equality Index score, please click here.